Friday, September 07, 2007

I'm On The Radio, Ma!

Just got the call that I'll be on Make It Happen with Mel Robbins, live on Monday Sept. 10 at 9 a.m. (EST) on Sirius satellite radio Lime Channel 114. The show will be rebroadcast that night at 9 p.m. EST but I'll see if I can post my segment on my website.

Woo hoo!

If you haven't listened to Mel, dudes, check her out. Her no-nonsense, straight-to-the-gut style will get you revved up to get un-stuck and go after what you want! Listen to her take on J.K. Rowling or visit her website.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mary, I don't have Sirius so you'll have to link the interview to your website. I know I'm behind the times. I only grasped last week what a podcast is. My computer nerd brother explained it to me using one-syllable words. I went to Mel's website and she is quite inspiring. Can't wait to hear the interview!!

CubanDiva said...

I will be listen Mary! I loved Switchcraft, by the way. I was able to get the galley from Harper Collins but I plan on getting it when it comes out!

Unknown said...

Hey Sonia! Waving from my cave to yours!

Hi Kim: It makes me feel less nervous knowing that you're listening. By the way, congrats on your weight loss (yes, I spied on your blog to see what you've been up to!). Glad you liked Switchcraft! Best,
Mary

ShareThis