Friday, July 27, 2007

Best Bitch Slap EVER!

Sometime yesterday afternoon, my mom won Best In Show for Best Bitch Slap Ever.

Mom won a free catered lunch for her office and a total dumb ass had the balls to come up to her and ask, "So what are they giving us?"

Mom: Sandwiches from Subway.

Dumb Ass: Did you ask what kind?

Mom: No.

Dumb Ass: What if they give us shit?

Mom: Then you can eat it.

I'm so proud that I could cry. But don't you wish you could come up with zingers like that on the fly? I always think of good stuff to say days later.

1 comment:

Erica Orloff said...

OMG, but I don't want to mess with your mom.

LOL!

I can come up with good one-liners that are sarcastic--but in a very confrontational environment (i.e., not a humorous situation), I always draw a blank.

E

ShareThis