Monday, July 09, 2007

Chicas In The House


Every year more and more Latinas are being published in romance and we'd like to get the word out to our Dallas fans!

If you're planning to attend RWA National in Dallas, or you happen to work in downtown Dallas and want to hang after hours, Lynda Sandoval and I will be signing Names I Call My Sister at the Reader's For Life event on Wednesday, July 11 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.

Caridad Ferrer will also sign copies of her young adult novel, Adios to My Old Life and Caridad Piniero will be signing Secret Agent Reunion and Sex and the South Beach Chicas. This massive booksigning event is free and open to the public and all the proceeds from booksales go to literacy causes.

I'll also be signing at Avon's open house (for conference attendee's only) on Thursday, July 12th from 11 to 11:30 a.m.

No comments:

ShareThis