Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today on ConnectingMoms.com


I'm one of the featured moms! If you're interested, check it out.

Not much else to blog about. We watched Gone Baby Gone the other night and it was a very unsettling movie. If you've seen it, I wouldn't have called the cops in the end. That's all I'll say.

Last night I finished A Foreign Affair by Caro Peacock. She had me so wrapped up in the end that I gave the Little Dude a lollipop so he'd leave me alone till the ending. If you love characters like Maisie Dobbs and Mrs. Jeffries, then you'll really dig this book.

That's it for now. I'm on deadline with three articles and the book is whispering in my ears.

3 comments:

Persephone said...

Mary, great interview! Can't wait for your ghost story to come out, but guess I'll just have to. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Persephone! Yeah, this one might take awhile...

Best,
Mary

Maid Service Daytona Beach said...

Great post thanks

ShareThis