Thursday, December 28, 2006

If you haven't read my books yet...


I have a suggestion for you.

But first let me say this ... I live on a budget and don't have tons of time to try out as many new authors as I'd like. Of course, I'd appreciate it if you bought the books outright because that's how I make a living.
So that's why I'm telling you about BooksFree.com. It works like Netflix where you can rent books and have them delivered to your house. If you haven't read In Between Men, Hot Tamara or Friday Night Chicas yet, check this service out or go to your local library. (By the way, if your library doesn't carry my books, drop me a note and I'll bug the librarian to add it to their collection!)

Cheers,
Mary

1 comment:

Alyson Noel said...

Hey Mary-
Just wanted to wish you a wonderful New Year filled with peace and abundance!
Alyson
PS- There's a new Office on next week- finally!

ShareThis