Friday, January 25, 2013

Upcoming short story: Girl in the Mist


Without spoiling Lost in the Light, I’m going to say this: Dori will get a short story that is tentatively titled, Girl in the Mist. It is set in a Carmel cottage. My goal is to publish it for Valentine’s Day 2013!
As I was writing a scene today, I thought that for those of you who enjoyed the book, you’d get a kick out of this:
Gavin pinched the tip of Dori’s nose. “You are scary when you work.”
She swatted his hand away but then leaned in close and whispered, “Let’s walk by the cottage in a few minutes.”
“I thought you were going to give me a kiss.”
“Detectives don’t kiss on the job.”
Dori is the older sister in Names I Call My Sister. She is also the lead in Lost in the Light.


If you need a weekend read, check them out!



No comments:

ShareThis