Monday, October 05, 2009

So What Do You Want to Know?


This coming Saturday, Oct 10th from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. at the Latino Family & Book Festival at CSU Los Angeles, I'll be moderating "Chicas, Chicanas & Latinas: A Panel of Contemporary Female Authors" with Julia Amante, Margo Candela, Irete Lazo and Josefina Lopez.

Many of you lovely readers hail from far and wide but I bet you have a question or two about these amazing authors. So please feel free to leave some questions in the Comments section and I'll do my best to get them answered!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All I hear are crickets ...

-marytza- said...

That was good panel.
I never have good questions, but I enjoyed it.

I have one for the next time - what kind of music to you listen to when you write? Does it change per chapter, character, scene?

Unknown said...

Hi Marytza:

I make soundtracks for my books, which I update and rearrange obsessively! Right now I'm hooked on Linda Ronstadt's mariachi music, Lydia Mendoza, Chavela Vargas, Lola Beltran and Tona Negra.

Thanks for for attending our panel!

Best,
Mary

ShareThis