Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Essence of Latinas LA

Last night I partied at Catalina Magazine's Essence of Latina mixer at La Vie L'Orange in West Hollywood. (Thank you to Volvo, Deloitte, Southwest Airlines and Eden Natural Foods for sponsoring the event!)

You know what I love about mixers with Latinas? There's none of that stand-offishness you encounter at most networking mixers. Latinas seem to greet each other like we're all related!

So here I am, looking sass-eh with Cathy Areu, founder of Catalina Magazine and author of Latino Wisdom.


The fabulous La Vie manicured and massaged everyone to the sounds of Karina Nuvo (right). Standing between us is Lara Rios, author of Becoming Latina in 10 Easy Steps.

For some reason, Blogger would only allow me to upload these two photos, so I'll be back with more!

No comments:

ShareThis