Monday, May 07, 2007

By this time tomorrow...

I'll have a fourth book on the shelves. How crazy is that?

In all honesty, I can't quite wrap my mind around it. Maybe I'm hormonal today, but I still feel like a newbie writer checking and then rechecking her lottery ticket to make sure the numbers are right. The stories never get easier, nor do my characters become more cooperative. Also, the thrill of reading an email from a reader never lessens.

In short, this whole author thing is much cooler than a day job. And man, am I grateful to be where I am today.

But wait! My SíTv segment will air tomorrow through the 10th and then again on the 12th and 13th. On The Up isn't scheduled at a regular time; it just pops up between shows and commercial breaks. But I'll have a copy to post online soon.

Salud!

Mary

No comments:

ShareThis